Saturday, December 12, 2009

there is no peace that ive found so far.

its hard, this whole day to day thing.
i wish i didnt do the things that messed things up for us
i wish he would give me a second chance to show him how much i love him
i wish i was up at college now

my emotions pin ball back and forth constently, i cant get myself to be happy when i should be.
I cant get myself to fake a smile when i feel this way.
I look at other people with their boyfriends, peoples who relationship, i thought was weaker then us, and their still together as we arnt.
How can i be happy without you?
you were the only bright thing i found in a world of monochrome colors.
i would give anything to have him back.
he said maybe we could try it agian when im up at college, when ive matured some. he shouldnt have said that, cause i think thats the only hope i am holding onto right now.
he also said we could try to be friends, and if i can keep myself from crying, maybe that will be the closest thing to be happy i will be able to muster.

god give me strength

No comments:

Post a Comment