Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i cant explain the way youve made me feel

the hope that got me through, day to day, is demolished, because you, in no way want to be with me again. you, in no way, want to give me a second chance.
before you, i didn't see a future for myself, i couldn't get myself to see a likeness of myself out of school. you gave me a dream of a future, and because it was with you, it seemed logical, it seemed possible. but you've taken that away, and now I'm back to where i was, but so, so much weaker. because before you, i was independent and self sufficient. when i meet you, i trusted you, and i gave you everything my body and mind could offer, i gave it all to you. with faith in you, and in our love.
without it, what am i?
what do i have? what hope do i have?
you taught me that i was worth something. that my body was still pure, despite what happened all those years ago. and i willingly let you in. in many ways, in ways i didn't know before you. all because of the feelings you gave me, the feeling of not wanting to ever be with anyone besides you.
And i still feel that. so, so much. but you don't..?
and i don't understand.
because i thought the good out weighted the bad. I thought the love we had was invincible. and i thought you could have talked to me about it. you decided not to, and i guess I'm the one who has to suffer for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment