Sunday, September 20, 2009

lets kick it off <3

so last night was great.
But, inevitably, it got me thinking, how much I'm going to miss the graduating seniors this year. So last year was awful, with my boyfriend brother and taylor and well it goes on*, but losing the seniors this year? its hard to take.
we were chillin in the hot tub playing truth or dare. (mostly dare) deffinantly repeatable by the way. and the crazyness and comfort Ive found in these amazing people....
WHAT THE FUCK?
how am i supposed to do this without them?... And i know ill feel this hard-gulp thought again and again this year ( i did last year). so I'm thankful that I'm realizing this early enough in the year, before the marching season has kicked up, and before time has gotten so far away from me. cause i want this time to stand still if it could. for me. please? I'm glad I'm realizing this now, to make do of the time i have... to do all the things we shouldn't :)
aka.... spare the lecture lets DO this shit XD

*..(leigh, molly, stephanie, bobby, tamara meredith and ill shut up)

No comments:

Post a Comment